Telehealth & Health IT Workforce Program
The Program Manager for the Telehealth & Health IT Workforce Program will work to promote Telehealth & Health IT careers among high school students and post-secondary students. This position will focus on promoting Telehealth & Health IT careers through the development and implementation of Telehealth & Health IT career exploration programming. The program manager will work to develop, implement, and evaluate programming related to Telehealth & Health IT workforce.
Days/Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 5:00
Location: Aberdeen, SD
How to Apply: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date: October 3, 2022
When to Apply: August 22, 2022 – September 5, 2022
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, implement, and evaluate the Telehealth & Health IT Internship project.
- Research, develop, implement, and evaluate the Telehealth & Health IT curriculum and training within the SD AHEC Scholars: Rural Health Leadership Program.
- Organize, facilitate, implement, and evaluate the Telehealth & Health IT career exploration events.
- Organize, facilitate, implement, and evaluate the Telehealth & Health IT programming with local South Dakota HOSA – Future Health Professionals chapters.
- Prepare required federal grant reports and other assigned reports.
- Perform other work as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in health, education, communication, and/or related fields
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Classroom oral presentation experience.
- Experience with project management, program development, and evaluation.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, stakeholders, and partnering organizations.
- Ability to assess program effectiveness and recommend improvements.
- Ability to research and apply information concerning the specified area of assignment.